Sign up for FREE, link your My WinStar account and place in the top 20 of the weekly leaderboard for a chance to win a seat in the March Matchup Tournament on March 31st. Three teams of 16 players each will compete for prizes!
Team Pocket Aces: March 5-11
Team Wild Deuces: March 12-18
Team Triple Spin: March 19-25
All SWEET 16 players on the team with the highest combined score will win the trophy, but everyone will walk away a winner! Score the highest on your team to be named MVP and get an additional gift.
1st Place Team: Mini iPad
2nd Place Team: Keurig
3rd Place Team: Kindle
Beat the buzzer and sign up now!
Terms & Conditions
1. WinStar World Casino and Resort is a governmental enterprise of The Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Beginning Monday, March 5, 2018 through Saturday, March 25, 2018 players can begin earning entries online to participate in an on-property electronic game tournament. WinStar World Casino and Resort will be giving away gifts during the March Matchup promotion on Saturday, March 31, 2018.
2. Patrons must be 18 years or older with a valid photo ID and must be a member of WinStar Club Passport with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of WinStar World Casino and Resort; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors. All other patrons may qualify in the following ways:
a. Beginning Monday, March 5, 2018 at approximately 12:00am through approximately 11:59pm on Sunday, March 11, 2018 patrons who create/have an online gaming account at winstaronlinegaming.com, link a MyWinStar account and receive one of the top 20 highest scores at the end of qualification for a spot in the on-property electronic game tournament on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at approximately 1:00pm (CST).
b. Beginning Monday, March 12, 2018 at approximately 12:00am through approximately 11:59pm on Sunday, March 18, 2018 patrons who create/have an online gaming account at winstaronlinegaming.com, link a MyWinStar account and receive one of the top 20 highest scores at the end of qualification for a spot in the on-property electronic game tournament on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at approximately 1:00pm (CST).
c. Beginning Monday, March 19, 2018 at approximately 12:00am through approximately 11:59pm on Sunday, March 25, 2018 patrons who create/have an online gaming account at winstaronlinegaming.com, link a MyWinStar account and receive one of the top 20 highest scores at the end of qualification for a spot in the on-property electronic game tournament on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at approximately 1:00pm (CST).
d. “Alternate method of entry” Any patron who is a member of the WinStar Club Passport, can download and print a paper form here. This form can also be retrieved and submitted at the New York & Madrid Player Services Desk.
1. These forms can also be mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Laura Chatham, Promotions Manager
777 Casino Ave
Thackerville, Oklahoma 73459
3. All mailed/received entries will go into the same drawing with the top 60 from the leaderboard posted on the online gaming site.
a. All entries must be received by March 24, 2018 in order to be placed in the drawing. No late submissions of any kind will be accepted.
b. Any duplicate entries as a result of utilizing multiple methods of entry will be deleted.
c. Patrons must have their valid photo ID and WinStar Club Passport card to participate in the March Matchup Finale on property.
4. A total of forty-eight (48) finalists will be selected for the on-site March Matchup Finale on Saturday, March 31, 2018. Twelve (12) others will be drawn as alternates. Finalists will be awarded/contacted according to the order in which they were drawn.
5. Finalists will be notified by email and must confirm they are attending by calling:
WinStar World Casino & Resort
6. There will be three (1) sessions of sixteen (16) patrons. Each team will make up the 16 participants who will participate in the Electronic Games March Matchup Finale on Saturday, March 31, 2018.
a. Patrons will only be eligible to qualify for one (1) seat in the finale.
b. Each session will run for two (2) minutes.
c. If for any reason, a game malfunctions during the round, that round will be stopped immediately and replayed.
d. Winners will be determined based on the highest team combined points accumulated during the two 2 minute Session.
e. Prizes will consist of:
1st place team - Each member will receive one (1) iPad Mini
2nd place team - Each member will receive one (1) Keurig
3rd place team - Each member will receive one (1) Kindle
f. In addition to the team prizes, each team will also have a “MVP” – the player that had the highest score on each team – who will get to choose one (1) additional prize.
g. If multiple Patrons are tied then those Patrons will compete in a one (1) minute Sudden Death round on the Electronic Game Machine. The winning Patron would be the winning place holder for the tied position.
7. WinStar World Casino and Resort’s Casino Management System will be the sole determinant of each winner.
8. Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
9. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form.
10. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
11. Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and a forfeiture of any prizes.
12. Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.
13. Please visit any Player’s Club for additional details.