You CANNOT miss the SuperSTAR Showdown!
Sign up now!
Terms & Conditions
1. WinStar World Casino and Resort is a governmental enterprise of The Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Beginning Monday, April 15, 2019 through Tuesday, April 30, 2019, players can participate in the Entry Sweep Online eGame promotion for a total of $7,100 in Visa/American Express cards.
2. Patrons must be 18 years or older with a valid photo ID and must be a member of WinStar Club Passport with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of WinStar World Casino and Resort; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors. All other patrons may qualify in the following ways:
3. Beginning Monday, April 15, 2019 at approximately 12:01am through approximately 11:59pm on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 patrons who create/have an online gaming account at winstaronlinegaming.com, link Club Passport card to account are eligible to participate in the Entry Sweep Online eGame promotion in the following ways.
a. Patrons must purchase the following chip packages within one or more successful purchases to receive the following.
I. $499.99 chip package receives 24 entries
II. $199.99 chip package receives 9 entries
III. $99.99 chip package receives 4 entries
IV. $49.99 chip package receives 2 entries
V. $29.99 chip package receives 1 entry
VI. Daily leaderboard Winner receives 3 entries
VII. 300 spins per day receive 2 entries
VIII. Every 10 tournaments played receives 5 entries
IX. Facebook Like receives 1 entry
X. Free Route of Entry (submitting at Players Club Desk) receives 1 entry
4. “Alternate method of entry” Any patron who is a member of the WinStar Club Passport, can download and print a paper form here. This form can also be retrieved and submitted at the New York & Madrid Player Services Desk.
a. These forms can also be mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Laura Chatham, Promotions Manager
777 Casino Ave
Thackerville, Oklahoma 73459
5. All paper entries will go into the same drawing with the finalists from the online tournament for a chance to be drawn as finalists in the Ready Set Bet Finale Tournament on September 29, 2018.
a. All paper entries must be received by September 23, 2018 in order to be placed in the drawing. No late submissions of any kind will be accepted.
b. Limit one (1) entry per qualified patron.
c. Any duplicate entries as a result of utilizing multiple methods of entry will be deleted.
d. Patrons must have their valid photo ID and WinStar Club Passport card to participate in the Ready Set Bet Finale Tournament.
6.Winners will be notified by email with redemption details at the end of the valid period.
7. All purchases completed within the promotion dates will qualify for the entries.
8. Visa/America Express cards must be picked up by Monday, May 27, 2019 at the New York Players Club desk.
9. Prizes are based on approved matrix.
10. WinStar World Casino and Resort’s Casino Management System will be the sole determinant of each winner.
11. Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
12. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form.
13. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In adition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
14. Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and a forfeiture of any prizes.
15. Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.
16. Please visit any Player’s Club for additional details.